travel country wallpaper
    Immigration To Finland
    Speak with a certified Finland Immigration Consultant and get expert guidance for your migration.
    Book Free Consultation

    Work in Finland

    Finland Work Permit Program

    Finland's work permit, known as a residence permit for an employed person (TTOL), is available for individuals who have received a job offer from a Finnish employer. The permit's issuance depends on the decision of the Finnish Immigration Service (Migri) and the Employment and Economic Development Office's (TE Office) partial decision. The TE Office assesses whether there are employees available in Finland or within the EU/EEA for the job in question. The residence permit is usually issued for one year and can be extended.

    Apply For Free Assessment


    Explore Finland Immigration Programs

    Our team of skilled immigration consultants can help guide you through the process of obtaining a work permit or applying for the investor visa program in Finland.